The year 2012 is shaping up to be a defining moment for Vembu’s cloud services portfolio. We are immensely delighted to announce the launch of the business focused edition for our cloud content management solution – SyncBlaze! With this premier solution, we hope to make it easier for solution providers serving the small and midsize business market to offer robust, cost-effective, high performance content management solutions in the cloud. We believe that there is a strong demand for this productivity boosting proposition from businesses adopting the cloud paradigm.
We now have diverse options suiting the different market segments – Zukmo for Consumers and SyncBlaze for MSPs/VARs and we are in the process of bundling the SyncBlaze service as an on premise edition for channel partners interested in hosting the services within the bounds of their infrastructure and storage domains.
We have introduced a free trial period of 30 days for our service providers which enables them to go for a test drive and get a hands-on feel of this service. For trying out our service, MSPs just need to fill up the minimal information requested in the SyncBlaze channel Signup page. The SyncBlaze support team will then connect with the respective Resellers and guide them in registering their accounts. Our company home page will also be redesigned in the near future to reference all our cloud solution offerings and it will provide for a way to redirect interested parties to the registration page.
We will soon be sharing the details on Pricing in our website.
A number of core features in Sync Blaze are based on the functional adoption of its predecessor and popular customer oriented offering, Zukmo, which has been packaged and branded for business suitability.
The main features for the business edition are as follows:
- Enables your customers to securely store all types of business content with version control.
- Facilitates simplified file sharing with employees/clients etc. without the need for Emails/FTP/ Shared File servers to exchange business critical documents.
- Provides Universal Access from any Workstation, iPhone, Android, iPad etc. through the mobile web platform, desktop utilities and browser extensions.
- User friendly Collaboration for multidisciplinary teams to view/edit files instantly
- Offers a centralized searchable repository for all end user content – Files, Web content, Notes, Google Apps Docs, Emails & Social media
- Collect and Organize tagged Google Apps Docs, Emails, Notes, RSS feeds, Bookmarks, Social & Embedded media
- Reseller and Customer Administration module for control and configuration
- Powered by Amazon AWS – HIPAA, SOX & PCI Compliant infrastructure.
For starters, we have a Features page with a snapshot of the capabilities and also a more detailed Learn More section that covers each of the features in greater depth. We will also be featuring a series of blog posts covering the important functionalities in more depth with relevant information, illustrations and videos in some cases. Also, watch our blog space for more product updates.
During the past couple of months, we have been connecting and conversing with some of the partners who had expressed interest in providing SyncBlaze as a value added service to their customers. We hope to be aggressively marketing and communicating with many more partners & resellers to increase the brand awareness and also to strongly leverage their suggestions, requests and feedback to further refine our product development roadmap.
By Sai V. Nagarajan, VP at Vembu Technologies, who is responsible for product management of the file sharing and collaboration solution, SyncBlaze.